Software Testing reduce high downtime cost between releases and avoid lack of testing effort during project peak loads with the help of a software testing service that allows you to easily scale testing capacity.
Quality Assurance does not just mean testing an application’s functionality – Quality Assurance is a commitment to excellence and must provide guidelines utilized at every stage of the Development Life Cycle.
At Axon we pride ourselves in delivering superior solutions through the implementation of our Quality standards throughout all aspects of the development process. Quality is a fundamental component of who we are and what we deliver.
We apply Manual and Automated Testing techniques to deliver tailored ROI-effective solutions for our customers.
- Manual Testing is effective when underlying software or its user interface are unstable.
- Automation Testing is an effective solution for quality assurance, tackling the toughest technology challenges and building an efficient testing automation environment for web, mobile, and desktop solutions of any scale and complexity.
- Functional testing is used for checking whether the product meets the desired specifications and functional requirements stated in the development documentation. This will prove if the product aligns with your business idea and works as you had imagined it.
- Stress testing helps to determine the ability of the program or website to remain stable under stressful conditions, e.g., simultaneous uploads, high traffic volume, and peak usage.
- Usability testing involves actual users in testing the product. It provides important feedback about how well people can use the product or the system. This is critical in winning client’s approval and acceptance.
- Compatibility testing is used to check the consistency of tested products with certain hardware and software, operating systems and/or network environments.
- User interface testing is performed to ensure that the interface meets requirements of the users and other elements of tested product. Its aim is to make the product intuitively clear for users by means of various signs, prompts and explanatory messages that help to work with the system.
- Unit testing is based on local testing of specific components of the source code. It’s a way to ensure their correct behavior before the system integration.
We are not only providing testing services, we provide thoughtful testing strategies to include toolsets, varying approaches to testing, and test design.