Farmforesight is a start-up on the edge of the education and agriculture industries. The client requested that we develop a solution that simulates typical production processes of commodity crops. It assists farmers by developing management skills, commodity crops production as well as developing management skills, real world scenarios based on experience and identifies cause-effect relationships between decisions and their results.
- Improve agriculture efficiency models
- Increase crop production through simulated models
- Enhance efficiency through correct agronomic algorithms
- Build meteorological algorithms and forecasting
- Costing and pricing of commodity crops for enhancing profit margins
- Understanding of crop rotation planning
- Assists management offeld technical operations
- Timing of sowing, fertilizing, spraying and harvesting crops
- Inventory management
- Providing crop trading functionality.
End-users will receive an analysis of each modeled action and deduce relevance, timeliness, and accuracy of the parameters for each of the actions in question.
The functionality of Farmforesight aﬀords users the ability to utilize simulations in order to make valuable decisions and inﬂuence the expected results to quickly adapt to conditions and respond by making grounded decisions through an understanding of cause-eﬀect relationships.
- Simplify training and equitable assessment of company staff
- Simulation scenarios and comparison results of users’ actions without financial risk
Back-end: Java 8 with the usage of Spring (Cloud, Spring Boot)
Application deployed on the AWS: It allows for the effective maintenance of the application environment according to the business requirements